Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"...That's Not A Knife... THIS Is A Knife..."


2015 Mustang Shelby GT 350 nose.


2009 Honda Civic Si nose.


OK, yet another post with an admittedly personal slant. ;-)   I asked an acquaintance what he thought of the Chicago Auto Show.  Actually, he didn't have a lot to say.  He enjoyed the Show (always goes, always does) but, aside from being knocked out by the new Ford GT, his only comment was "I liked the new Mustang Shelby GT 350.  I'm getting used to it.  I even like the slope nose."

One of the many things I like about my '09 Honda Civic Si is its front end styling.  I didn't recall the latest Mustang as having a sloped nose.  So I looked it up.  And now I wish I'd had the presence of mind to respond like Crocodile Dundee: "That's not a sloped nose, this is a sloped nose."

No comments:

Post a Comment