Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Feel Free To Jump On In...

Well, PA Members...

Pilote is temporarily out of (ahem...) worthwhile daily posts.  So feel free to jump on in.  Have said before and will say again that a blog touching on the Dragon needs biker voices.  Hard to believe that RC 51 doesn't have some great Dragon stories...

I also think a biker/cager dialogue would be fun.  It almost never happens.  Everybody who reads this blog regularly has ridden some.

Can set you up as an authorized poster any time.  Just let me know when you're ready by posting a comment in any window.

Am out of even remotely interesting travelogue pix and am not going to put up posts just for the sake of it, no matter  how opinionated I am...   ;-)   Maybe when the "new shoes" for my Civic show up later this month I'll have something worth saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment